Both technical competency and attitude are important in our team, and you are expected to collaborate with local and global team members, to demonstrate independence in solving problems and agility in switching projects as per customer priorities, to be motivated by delivering results, to be assertive in supporting your technical design opinions, and to be open on the challenges towards achieving the expected results.
To ensure your successful career in this role, the following work experience is needed:
• Advanced C Programming
• Linux Programming
• Debugging hardware and low-level software (device drivers, real-time OS etc.)
• Experience with source control (GIT) and change control tools.
• Good command of English (speaking & writing)
The following skills are considered a plus:
• Knowledge of ARM Architecture and assembly
• Knowledge of Linux Kernel Programming
• Knowledge of Linux networking stacks and drivers
• Knowledge of specific automotive applications
• Experience debugging hardware and low-level software (device drivers, real-time OS etc.)