The company's team is the main provider for Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery and Deployment solutions for the Automotive Software development teams.
You will be responsible with the automation of the software activities that support various projects.
You will be part of the Product Engineering teams that follows Agile development practices.
You will be collaborating and supporting various global software project teams.
You will be part of a very dynamic team that is focused on implementing optimized solutions, growing team knowledge and providing best results.
We want you to:
- Develop, maintain and improve Continuous Integration, Delivery and Deployment Frameworks that support the building, static analysis, testing, quality documentation generation and packages publishing.
- Contribute to the architecture of the Python based frameworks to support multiple software products.
- Support the Software Development Teams with fixes and features for the Continuous Integration Frameworks.
- Develop and automate software installer solutions for NXP Automotive software products.
- Manage licensing and deployment of the software products.
- Develop expertise and knowledge in writing automation scripts and using tools for automating build and release processes.
- Investigate new solutions for automating new development flows and optimizing current ones (Docker, microservices, etc).
We need you to have:
- BS/MS Degree in Computer Science or related fields
- 2-3 years hands-on Python development experience.
- Experience with version control systems (Git)
Nice to have:
- 1-2 years hands-on experience with make files – optional
- 1-2 years hands-on experience with programming languages (C, C++) – optional
- Team spirit, able to cooperate and work under pressure
- Good level of English read/write/speak
- (Considered a plus) Knowledge of NSIS
- (Considered a plus) Previous experience in development of automated build/test software
- (Considered a plus) Hands on experience with CI/CD frameworks (Jenkins, Bamboo)