Senior Security Engineer – Voice Core Infrastructure
- Participates in consulting on projects from information security perspective, coordinate infrastructure testing services (Pen testing services)
- Analyses and sorts the incidents reported in the managed platforms and escalates according to the internal framework specific to security incidents
- Monitors and maintains Vulnerability Scanner / Pen Testing platforms managed by the department
- Perform penetration testing on various applications or infrastructure platforms as part of internal pen testing engagements
- Documentation, implementation and monitoring of specific policies and processes, from the perspective of information security and resolution of incidents within company according to the area of expertise
- Create reports and recommendations from your findings, including the security issues uncovered and level of risk
You may also be involved in:
- Designing the software and hardware requirements of the Voice Core domain in terms of design principles, functional blocks and interfaces.
- Coordination of cross-functional programs of the Voice Core information system with the objective to create client specific HW & SW design.
- 3-5 years of experience conducting automated vulnerability scanning assessments to determine the overall effectiveness of the vulnerability state of components, applications
- 2-3 years of experience using automated vulnerability scanning and penetration assessment tools.
- Strong knowledge of Windows system components and networks to include Active Directory concepts.
- Good technical knowledge of telecom and IT domain
- Knowledge of Interoperability and interfacing of the information systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or related fields or relevant years of experience
Nice to have:
- Experience in Pen Testing, Mobile Pen Testing, Infrastructure Pen Testing, Cloud PenTesting.
- Experience within current attack methods, manual penetration testing methods, and hacking tools (Nessus, Nmap, Metasploit, Kali Linux, Acunetix) as a starting point for intensive manual security tests and self-developed testing tools.