Semiconductors – Power related IP development
In your new role you will:
- Contribute the development of our next generation of products;
- Be responsible for the development of voltage references and regulators, oscillators, bias and interface circuitry and transceivers, including the required amplifiers;
- Ensure the implementation of analog circuit’s blocks;
- Be responsible for the simulation and integration in analog/mixed-signal products;
- Manage the interfaces with corresponding test engineer and product engineer.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A Bachelors’ degree in Electronics, Microelectronics or equivalent degree;
- At least 2 years experience in analog and mixed signal IC design;
- Strong knowledge of Bipolar/BICMOS/CMOS processes;
- Ability to enforce and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality results;
- Willingness to cooperate closely with international and cross-functional integrated project teams;
- Good command of English Language.