Analog Layout Engineer – in Cluj-Napoca
In your new role you will:
- Be responsible for developing IC Layouts for leading edge power mixed signal Integrated circuits for automotive application;
- Act as an interface with analog design;
- Be involved in the placement and routing of electrical devices according with schematic;
- Ensure the layout of analog, mixed-signal IC circuits;
- Be in charge of the physical verification (LVS, DRC checks);
- Use in-house CAD customized tools development offering support in advanced layout techniques.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A Bachelors’ degree in Electrical / Electronic Engineering or equivalent degree;
- At least 1 year experience in a similar position, timing-driven place & route and associated layout tasks would be an advantage;
- Knowledge of analog design principles would be a plus;
- Ability to present complex technical topics in a meaningful and organized manner, big-picture awareness;
- Team spirit and willingness to cooperate closely with international and cross-functional integrated project teams;
- Thorough, structured, proactive and focused working style;
- Good command of English Language.