In your new role you will:
• Develop and optimize low-level drivers for microcontrollers and processors, transceivers, power management integrated circuits, following ISO26262 with safety requirements.
Below is a brief but focused presentation of the applications for which we develop software:
o In Vehicle Networking
o Power Management Integrated Circuits
• Assure an out of the box experience by creating examples, system applications, user manuals, IDE integration(S32 Design Studio, Tresos), multiple compilers support;
• Create and maintain requirements, design, architecture, configuration, code and tests for different parts of the product (different drivers);
• Collaborate with multiple teams(hardware design, PCB design, system, customer support etc.).
Joining our team – remote or from Bucharest, beside an attractive salary package,you will have the opportunity to be part of a high performance and enthusiastic software development team in a secure, pleasant and dynamic work environment.
To ensure your success in this role, the following experience is needed:
• At least 2 years’ experience in embedded systems;
• Programming experience (ANSI C);
• Experience with MCU peripherals and external devices like power management devices, transceivers, external flash, etc.;
• ARM architecture know-how;
• Debugging skills for embedded targets and low level software;
• Makefile, scripting language;
Experience with any of the following is considered a plus:
• XML and IDEs integration;
• Developing SW following the AUTOSAR specifications;
• Basic networking and protocols knowledge (e.g. OSI model, TCP/IP, TLS, MQTT, HTTP);
• Basic knowledge of automotive communication protocols (e.g. CAN, LIN, FlexRay);
• Basic knowledge of security concepts;
• Electronics and working with data acquisition equipment, logic analyzer, oscilloscope.