As part of your daily activities you will create and maintain code for automated tests for various components and related infrastructure.
You will work with and learn from recognized technical leaders in the OS domain.
You will be part of Agile teams and you’ll use state-of-the-art software lifecycle management tools while following automotive software development standards.
Both technical competency and attitude are important in our team, and you are expected to collaborate with local and global team members, to demonstrate independence in solving problems and agility in switching projects as per customer priorities, to be motivated by delivering results, to be assertive in supporting your technical design opinions, and to be open
on the challenges towards achieving the expected results.
Your experience in the following areas is important to ensure your successful contribution and career development:
– Programming practice of embedded systems (C, scripting) gained in development of products and/or associated testing infrastructure
– Knowledge of testing types and methodology
– Test automation frameworks
– Strong experience with Python scripting
– Experience with debugging hardware and low-level software (device drivers, real-time OS etc.)
– Experience with source control (GIT) and change control tools.
– Good command of English (speaking & writing)
The following skills are considered a plus:
– CI & CD infrastructure
– Jenkins experience
– Testing of Linux system