Test & Integration Engineer
You will work within the team that develops state of the art products and solutions based on the company technologies, with plenty of opportunities to advance your technical skills and get exposure to new technologies. You will work directly with Product Owner/Business Analyst and development Team to validate the Team work and ensure quality. You will participate in overall system integration, system testing and acceptance activities with the customer.
World leader in digital security solutions for the mobility space. Area of expertise of the company is artificial intelligence, biometrics, cryptography, embedded systems and software and cyber security.
- Participate in defining and implementing test strategy. Identify and deploy tools, test beds,
procedures etc. as needed to execute test strategy. Create test plans.
- Work with development Team to create test cases and test ongoing development.
- Participate in the integration of product and/or program developments until the final delivery by following and enforcing standards and best practices.
- Validate the completeness of test plans and associated procedures.
- Prepare the test environment and maintain it as product/project evolves. Make sure that tests run smoothly.
- Execute test plans, report on test progress, identify and report detected issues (JIRA, TestLink etc).
- Generate the software deliveries for internal testing.
- Perform internal acceptance and participate in the deployment and acceptance testing with the customer.
- Clarify requirements with Product Owner/Business Analyst.
- Create and review technical documentation and specifications.
- Participate in design and planning activities, following Agile methodology.
- Analyze and identify issues on production systems and provide support on site when required.
- Be the technical reference on some subject in your area of expertise(senior).
- Coach junior members of the team(senior).
This is a new team which will be composed of 5 Engineers with different levels of experience. The following requirements depend on the level of experience.
- Master’s or equivalent degree (5+ years) in Computer Science, related discipline or relevant experience
- Solid 3 years in software testing.
- Intermediate verbal and written skills in English, French would be a plus.
- Strong experience in Software Testing & Integration
- Strong understanding of the software integration chain and DevOps fundamentals
- Audit of Testing & Integration activities
- Tools: JIRA, SVN, git, maven, Hudson/Jenkins, Nexus, Confluence, Postman, SoapUI
- Test automation tools: SoaTest, Selenium, SIKULI
- System Administration: linux, Windows, networking
- Databases: Oracle, PostgreSQL, Cassandra, Mongo
- Communication: https, REST, SOAP
- Cloud: docker, kubernetes, AWS, Azure
- Experience with biometric technologies