Transmission Network Design and Delivery Coordinator with Spanish
Perform the delivery management activities related to Optical and IP projects implementation in collaboration with Engineering teams, Fiber team, NW Implementation and NW Operation.
Technology center of a multinational telecom company.
You will be part of multinational distributed team managing Transmission (DWDM/SDH) and IP technology in the Engineering and Delivery Unit ES in Cloud and Connectivity Engineering team.
Planning and tracking the end to end process including purchase orders, deployment activities, patching, service migrations, etc. to ensure the in-time delivery according to group’s needs.
Ensure the resilience of the fibre routes as per design, avoiding any Single Point of Failure and managing the activities required to ensure the resilience, like fiber audits, fiber design meetings, etc.
The main activities/responsibilities are in the area of Delivery Management and Project Risks Management, including:
- Executive reports, dashboards, and necessary project documentation.
- Coordinate the delivery of the network projects without significant deviation from the expected cost, time, and requirements.
- Identify the gaps, issues and blocks that are delaying, stalling, or impeding a project to act accordingly, either is a logistic issue, a budget one or a technical one
- Understand the technical level of the project to have an overview that allows to coordinate properly the end to end, matching together the different pieces of the solution and proactively taking any needed actions to move forward
- More than 3-year experience in Transport network project management or delivery management
- Ability to follow a delivery process and produce deliverables in time and with the right level of precision
- Ability to use different tools to gather information
- Excellent communication skills to liaise with other involved functions/stakeholders
- Ability to work within a multi-national, multi-cultural team
- Fluency in Spanish and English
- Very good communication & data production skills.
- University degree: Computer Science, Telecommunications or equivalent technical experience
- Technical background in telecommunication systems is mandatory