1. Business analysis & Tool management
• SME for internal tool, providing consultancy to customers on features, functionalities, and capabilities
• Collect and analyze customer business requirements through weekly and ad-hoc meetings, recommending and validating solutions with Software Development team
• Work closely with Product owner and Squad development team to shape the tools based on business & customer requirements, setting priorities for tool new features & enhancements in weekly alignments
• Coordinate the release of new features and enhancements through production environment tests, aiming to improve the user experience for internal tool
• Drive weekly random tests in internal tool aiming to discover and debug errors using different queries
• Internal tool design based on customer requirements: be spoke real live dashboards structures and navigators
• Drive regular communication to users based on latest releases
2. Cost optimization
• Identify potential savings, visualize, present and promote the savings plan to account owners, and other stakeholders in the company.
• Provide consultancy on cost control and optimization by continuously reporting on customer spend using internal tool.
• SME for all cost related aspects, helping customers understand opportunities for optimization and cost savings to successfully manage cloud spend
• Primary interface between account owners and Managed services team to implement and coordinate the cost savings
3. Reporting & Governance
• Produce and maintain different cost optimization reports based on provider consoles and internal tool, share them with relevant stakeholders
• Identify patterns and optimization opportunities based on cost optimization reports and strategies
• Support Finance and VPC team in relates to global billing data for all Public Cloud consumption.
• Define process and system requirements and drive standardized communication and documentation.
• Drive continuous process improvement for processes related to costs optimization.
• Ability to work with different public cloud consoles and cloud billing systems
• Well-developed technical knowledge across a broad range of IT topics, Public cloud.
• Agile software development environment and methods, e.g. Scrum, Kanban
• Expertise in supporting team facilitation and management tools, e.g. JIRA/Confluence, Service-Now, MS Project
• Strong analytical skills and a proven track record of taking ownership, leading data backend analyses, and influencing results
• Able to operate successfully in a lean, fast-paced organization, and to create a vision and organization that can scale quickly
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Data-driven decision making
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Self-motivation and self-discipline
• Critical Thinking and Analytical Mindset.
• Strong understanding of both the current Telecommunications and digital services market and emerging business and technology trends
Must have technical/professional qualifications:
• Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related field
• Experience in supporting successful delivery in Business Analysis (or equivalent role) across full product lifecycles, from MVP to marketable products in iterations, including support transition
• Experience working with agile methodologies, such as Scrum, Kanban
• Experience managing senior stakeholders
• Professional experience and knowledge of the Telecommunications industry strongly preferred
JIRA/Confluence, MS Excel, PowerPoint or
equivalent experience preferred