As a Configuration and Change Management Specialist, you will support the development projects for Automotive applications. Your focus will be the definition and execution of configuration and change management. You will work in close cooperation with the project manager and the whole development team. This role is a key function to ensure that the projects and products meet the requirements of Automotive standards.
In your new role, you will:
• Define the project database infrastructure and the rules for documents and work product storage.
• Define the Change and Configuration management plan, to ensure that all the relevant project documents and work products are produced, versioned, and archived through the project and product lifecycle.
• Work closely with the project manager and the project team to ensure that the Change and Management process is well integrated and smoothly executed in the project lifecycle.
• Cooperate across the development sites to ensure the definition, adoption, and execution of standardized processes.
• Train regularly the project teams on procedures and tools of configuration and change management
• Decide how to set up product variants and integrate reusable IP
• Define and implement work instructions which ensure compliance to relevant standards, while keeping daily development work efficient and lean
You demonstrate high-quality standards for yourself and other people and generate value with your ideas and solutions. You have good negotiation and prioritization skills. You communicate openly, clearly, and coherently and are able to quickly establish successful cooperation with all levels and functions of the organization.
You are best equipped for this role if you have: