Embedded Software Developer for AWS
- Work on porting AWS IoT libraries for client microcontrollers to provide secure connection to AWS Cloud.
- Integrate with low-level drivers for client microcontrollers and processors, protocol stacks & RTOS.
- Create examples and demos based on automotive applications & amp; use-cases.
- Provide an easy to use software solution with full IDE integration and multiple compilers support.
- Create and maintain requirements, design, architecture, code and tests for different parts of the product.
- Autonomously drive yourself in the process of solving the customer’s requests by: planning, designing and implementing new software solutions, considering customers requirements, performance improvement and optimization of their products.
- Programming experience (ANSI C)
- ARM architecture know-how
- Debugging skills for embedded targets and low level software
- Makefile, scripting languages
- English language (spoken and written
Experience with any of the following is considered a plus:
- RTOS programming
- Basic networking and protocols knowledge (e.g. TCP, TLS, MQTT, HTTP)
- Basic knowledge of security concepts
- Cloud services integration (e.g. Amazon Web Services)
- Experience with MCU peripherals and external devices like power management devices, transceivers, external flash, etc.
- XML and IDEs integration