Embedded Software Engineer for Machine Learning Team
You will closely work with a highly experienced, international, cross functional team of engineers. Part of the Automotive Software Team, we are striving for Total Quality for end-to-end safe and secure products to our customers. We are driven by company core values: raising the bar, engaging curiosity, taking initiative, working together, and developing deep core competence.
- Design, develop, test embedded applications and algorithm libraries both pre and post silicon;
- Implement and performance-tune parallel programming framework on embedded platforms and multi-core architectures.
- Evaluate state of the art deep learning, driver identification, Predictive Maintenance algorithms;
- University degree in a technical field such as: Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering or Computer Engineering;
- 2 or more years’ experience in Embedded Software Development C/C++, developing software on embedded systems with an HLOS (Ex. Linux);
- Good knowledge of processor architecture and micro-architecture (Ex: SIMD/GPGPU/NEON);
- Solid mathematical background. Knowledge or previous experience with opensource projects like eigen/BLAS/ROS;
- Skilled in oral and written communication in English;
- Attentive to details, self-motivated and able to be a team player while working independently.
Any of the following are pluses:
- Prior knowledge of DSP programming and framework (i.e.: OpenCL, OpenGL, CUDA);
- Prior work/projects on Intelligence/Machine Learning, DSP algorithms or Audio processing;
- Knowledge of software design and development on complex embedded computing platforms, including performance optimization;
- Experience with using or contributing to an open-source software project, a link to a project source is highly encouraged to provide in resume.