As an Embedded Software Engineer you will act as a first customer to our products, using them under all potential circumstances they could be used. Like this, you will be crucial in anticipating and therefore preventing any potential issues. By working closely with the design team, you will assure exhaustive design verification and guarantee that verification goals are achieved.
In your new role you will:
• Be responsible to develop embedded software for test-applications;
• Transform customer requirements into verification strategy and concepts;
• Design, implement and run validation tests focusing on customer use cases;
• Develop software for chip hardware testing;
• Analyze and document test results;
• Be responsible for failure analysis and solution finding for chip hardware.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
• University degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering or similar;
• Experience in working close to the HW (microcontrollers, digital interfaces etc.);
• Creative thinking and strong problem solving skills;
• Know-how to generate value with innovative solutions and openness to new ideas;
• Good knowledge of English.