Embedded Software Engineer – Prototype Development
Multinational company in Semiconductors industry.
As Embedded Software Engineer you will be responsible for software development and maintenance of automotive apps.
- Software development and maintenance of automotive applications (e.g. Inverter, DC/DC converter, on-board charger, electronic switches, etc.);
- Communication with other devices (e.g. CAN, ethernet, SPI, I2C, gate drivers, etc.);
- Approach the optimal integration of the microcontroller features into the system solution (hardware / features) achieving the highest performance;
- Solve Problems;
- Analyze and prototype new technologies.
We are searching for a professional that is always looking for the best solutions, so you need to be creative, resilient and positive about new challenges. Problem solving is a key factor to achieve success in this role.
- A degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, or related field;
- Working experience, ideally in embedded software development – around 1 year for Junior and 2-3+ years for regular/mid Engineer.
- Knowledge of C or C++ programming for microcontrollers;
- Familiarity with tools like compilers, version control systems (e.g. SVN, GIT), debuggers, etc.;
- Good to have basic know-how in power electronics, measurements ( e.g. using an oscilloscope), hardware understanding;
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills. (German language skills are a plus).