SENIOR: AI Assisted Software and Tool Engineer
As part of this highly energetic, global and innovative team, you will participate in development
of AI assisted tools and pipelines, and evaluate their capabilities, to address various needs and
Your responsibilities include:
- Responsible for project coordination and execution with cross functional teams, with a focus on technical leadership which leads to the overall success of the project.
- This includes working with various teams to drive all aspects of such technology
o Evaluate large foundation models and AI assisted tools while ensuring critical
requirements are covered.
o Prototype and develop AI pipelines, including data preprocessing, model training
or finetuning, to address various needs and usecases
o Capture and share best-practice knowledge
- Experience with technical leadership with cross-team/org collaboration and showcases a good understanding of the challenges and requirements associated with embedded development (software and tools)
- Excellent problem-solving and critical-thinking skills with the capacity to iterate on shared ideas with partner engineers and teams
- Being able and motivated to facilitate discussions within the team or with diverse senior stakeholders
- Proficient in Python and have experience with ML libraries and frameworks such as PyTorch, TensorFlow or Keras.
- Hands-on experience using large foundation models (e.g. LLMs) and associated tool chains
(e.g. LangChain) and APIs to build applications, tools and workflows for production
- Familiar with cloud-based platforms and services, such as AWS or Azure.
- Prior knowledge and experience with Hugging Face libraries: Transformer, PEFT, Accelerate etc.
- Knowledge on LLM fine tuning methods
Required: Bachelor’s, Computer Engineering and/or Computer Science and/or Electrical