Software Engineer – Real Time Drivers
As Software Engineer for Real-Time Drivers you will develop high-quality embedded low-level software for our software drivers following the AUTOSAR automotive standard and also non-AUTOSAR requirements.
You will work with and learn from recognized technical leaders in the Real-Time OS domain. You will be part of Agile teams and you’ll use state-of-the-art software lifecycle management tools while following automotive software development standards.
- Specification, design, and implementation of embedded Real Time Operating Systems on microcontrollers and processors;
- Creation of Board Support Packages for Autosar and non-Autosar solutions;
- Pre- and post-silicon development using simulation and emulation environments;
- Autonomously drive yourself in the process of solving the customer’s requests by planning, designing and implementing new software solutions, considering customers’ requirements performance improvement, and optimization of their products.
- Experience with C programming;
- Knowledge of RTOS concepts;
- Experience with debugging software on embedded systems;
- General CPU/Computer architecture know-how
- Good English skills (conversation and writing)
- Master/Bachelor degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Electrical Engineering;
Nice to have:
- Automotive and general-purpose communication protocols
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR standard.
- ARM architecture
- Makefiles, scripting languages