semiconductor manufacturer, secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications
Create and maintain requirements, design, architecture, code and tests for different parts
of the product.
• Autonomously drive yourself in the process of solving the customer’s requests by:
planning, designing and implementing new software solutions, considering customers’
requirements performance improvement and optimization of their products.
• Develop solutions for validation of the software products.
To ensure your success in this role, the following experience is required:
• Embedded low-level programming experience (ANSI C)
• General CPU/Computer architecture know-how
• Knowledge of network communication protocols
• Debugging skills for embedded targets and low-level software
• English language (spoken and written). Romanian language knowledge is also needed.
Experience with any of the following is considered a plus:
• Knowledge of CAN communication protocol
• Knowledge of other automotive communication protocols (LIN, Flexray)
• ARM architecture
• Knowledge of Autosar standard.
• RTOS Knowledge (usage, configuration)
• Makefile, scripting language