Automotive – FW Stack Developer (Concept to Production)
You will be responsible with all phases of software development for specific software stacks meaning: design, coding, reviews, testing, documentation, building and presenting demo applications to stakeholders, bug fixing.
Also you’ll be interacting and make use of highly automated build and delivery systems.
Collaborate [in and outside the team] is essential for doing the right job, learning from and sharing with others the know-how required.
- Excellent programming in C;
- Relevant background in software stacks and/or embedded software development;
- Scripting know-how;
- Preoccupation for software quality, a critical mindset towards self and other’s work and focused on solution making are must-have ingredients for the job.
- Software development, test methodologies and software design know-how
Previous experience with automotive software development processes , standards and frameworks [quality classes, MISRA, SPICE, AUTOSAR] – could be an important plus.
- The project revolves around “software-defined vehicles” and simplifies development of reusable code across platforms and automotive standards (AUTOSAR and non-AUTOSAR application development).
- The team’s portfolio includes stacks from the automotive domain [ LIN] and from cross-industry domains [USB, TCP/IP, SDHC, PCIe].
- There is plenty of room for scalability in terms of portfolio and lots to learn about. The software stacks integrate with other deliverables such as drivers and operating systems as part of a solution-centric offering for the automotive customers.