• Lead the design of a common fraud control service catalogue across the global company,
and Local Markets that will achieve standardisation, efficiency, and effective
• Influence the targeted centralised company’s service catalogue-based service design and
operation that is provided to Local Markets and group entities in a way that achieves
economies of scale and cost effectiveness as well as positive customer experience.
• Influence and maintain oversight of a transparent and informative fraud service
performance monitoring capability that is implemented and operated by the company and third
party providers and utilised by Local Market and group entity-based fraud teams.
• Design and co-ordinate the implementation of an effective first and second line of
defence internal control framework to address the risk of fraud through general,
preventive and detective controls that are aligned across the three lines of defence.
• Delivery of a common service catalogue-based fraud service by the company or agreed third
party provider supporting all Company Local Markets and Group entities.
• Complexity Management – Assumes a mindset that continuously seeks to evaluate
information gathered and effectively challenge the validity of information for the purpose
of improving the status quo.
• Data Literacy – Constructing coherent and accurate insights and arguments using data,
visualisation techniques and presentation skills that improve decision making on risk,
improvement, or investment.
• Risk Management – Advise on and utilise expertise in operating principles for the
application of fraud control design, operation, evaluation, and improvement. This
includes the ability to discriminate between control methods for different risks, design
criteria and best practice applications.
• Customer Centricity – Delivers an effective end-to-end fraud-related customer experience
that helps to retain customers, and positively influence the perception of company’s in
dealing in an impactful situation.
• Fraud Techniques – Appraising the effectiveness of fraud operations through performance
assessment, collaboration, and participation in industry benchmarking.
• Work from home – a hybrid approach / full remote with exceptions
• Medical and dental services
• Life insurance
• Dedicated employee phone subscription
• Special discounts for gyms and retailers
• Annual Company Bonus
• Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything
needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
• You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
• Getting in on the ground floor of a technology changing company
• Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you!