Managing the delivery of various strategic and operational projects, across the global footprint in order to improve our ability to demonstrate privacy compliance. Providing guidance on PMO policies, processes and tools for the Group Privacy team and collaborating with other functional teams to develop project and programs.
- Manage agile and waterfall projects initiated or contributed by Group Privacy
- Project management planning, including setting deadlines, prioritization, assigning deliverables to team members
- Collaboration with other departments, functional leaders and PMO. Identifying, addressing and resolving differences between individuals and/or interest groups
- Analysing financial data, including project budgets, risks and resource allocation, providing financial reports
- Establishing and maintaining governance arrangements for the delivery of projects or programmes and defining clear roles, responsibilities and accountabilities
- Overseeing the development of the project and ensuring that team members are carrying out their tasks efficiently while upholding the company’s standards
- Identifying and monitoring programme risks and issues that might impact delivery including but not only from privacy compliance perspective. Continuously evaluating projects to ensure they are meeting the company standards and privacy risk appetite, adhering to budgets and meeting timelines
- Prepare and present status of individual projects and the entire portfolio of projects to various levels of stakeholders including senior management
- Setting up new and improving existing PMO policies, frameworks, methodologies, processes and tools. Motivating and training colleagues for the adoption of these and increasing awareness across the organisation
- Accurately documenting the project’s creation, development and execution as a well as the project’s scope, budget and justification
- Promoting and maintaining privacy awareness.
- Manage the enterprise risk register for Group Privacy.
- Expert PMO skills with experience on compliance or data protection project/programme delivery
- Demonstrated project management background (agile and waterfall) and vast knowledge of project management tools/approaches
- Very strong visualization and reporting skills
- Expert communication, presentation, negotiation and people skills.
- Strong PMO experience (5+ years) supported with project management qualification
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or SaFe Certification is highly advantageous
- Knowledge of Jira tool is advantageous
- Previous experience within the Tech or Telco industries, within a multinational matrix organisation.