Product Application (Prototyping) Engineer
As a Staff Product Application Engineer you are working on the cutting edge of future automotive applications, connecting system understanding and application expertise.
In your new role, you will be in charge of low-level firmware implementation & high-level software development. Therefore, you will be responsible for several topics:
- Firmware development with C on various microcontrollers
- Be the technical interface to internal customers & stakeholders
- Single PC graphical user interface development for Sense & Control evaluation tooling (.NET & C# – Windows Forms / WPF)
- Preparation, development, and implementation of technical solution proposals
- Creation of technical presentations, trainings & documentation
- Drive innovation & support the Go-2-Market activities
You are passionate about technology & Hardware/Software prototyping, you are driven by challenges & willing to learn and you are open for supporting our customers.
- A degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or Physics
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Good experience in embedded programming of µ-controllers (e.g. XMC, PSOC – but not exclusive).
- Basic Hardware understanding is required (understanding PCB schematics and basic hardware topologies). PCB Schematic / Layout design is a plus.
- Programming skills in languages C and C# (Windows Forms / WPF).
- Background in PC software development, and GUI design.
- Strong communication skills
- Fluency in English