The Provisioning Analyst ensures the creation and management of a new Cloud organization, enables product contexts to an existing organization, adds first admin user.
Global software development company, well known in the digital area.
- Creates new accounts for Digital Experience and Creative Cloud customers, links solution account to cloud organizations, enables features and user access, adds/removes product context, performing product context upgrades/renewals, suspensions and account termination;
- Reviews contracts to ensure fulfillment requests are accurate, supportable and viable for provisioning;
- Develops and implements provisioning guidelines, contributes in improving the work instructions to ensure that designated requests are fulfilled properly;
- Builds and sustains positive relationships, liaises with a range of stakeholders both externally and internally within the Product Delivery Operations Group, Sales, Customer Care, Engineering, Order Management, Marketing team;
- Monitors daily requests and prioritizes tasks, keeps self and others well informed on issues that may affect the work progress;
- Manages the coordination of multiple requests simultaneous; analyses and interprets data to inform decision makers; selects the best option from a range of potential solutions for key problems;
- Completes requests in Service Level Agreement, tracks and fulfils backlog, offers guidance to requestors;
- Draws information from diverse sources and uses experience to analyze the information, works within the guidelines to perform proper provisioning;
- Manages and maintains SharePoint accurate databases; internal dashboards and forms central;
- Ensures Transfer billing; performs billing ID remaps based on request, tracks billing changes, uploads and remaps new IDs;
- Maintains a close relation with the Program Management Team in US to support daily provisioning and deal with out of the normal process requests, exceptions;
- Operates in a professional manner when representing the organization both internally and externally.
- BA/BS with a 1 – 3 years’ of work experience;
- Proven flexibility in dynamic environments and ability to adapt to sifting priorities and back up;
- Experience working with a geographically dispersed team beneficial;
- Strong analytical, problem solving and multi-tasking skills;
- Good written communication and interpersonal skills with all levels of an organization;
- Good written and spoken English required;
- Microsoft Office proficiency;
Nice to have (any of the following would be a plus):
-Work experience in a back-office, service desk or IT provisioning related role, within a multinational environment.
– SAP knowledge;
The product is a collection of integrated online marketing and web analytics solutions. It includes a set of analytics, social, advertising, media optimization, targeting, web experience management and content management solutions.
It brings together all-new desktop and mobile apps, and more connected ways of creating and sharing.