Team Leader Database Operations
Contributes to the implementation of new IT projects in all stages including requirements definition, planning, analysis, estimation as well as setting priorities and ensures the implementation and testing of software solutions.
Create scripts/programs at the database level (PL-SQL, TSQL, Perl, etc.) according to the client's requests or business needs.
Coordinates technical activities with a high degree of complexity and assists less experienced colleagues when necessary.
- In the case of critical incidents, he carries out technical investigations and analyzes the problems that have arisen in order to determine the causes and ensures/proposes solutions to remedy the identified problems
- Within 10-15% of the time, perform proactive maintenance activities based on automatic work tools, alerts and notifications
- Within 10% of the time, contribute to the evaluation of new technologies or applications in order to adopt them in new projects (POC – proof of concept)
- Participate in 24×7 on-call and hotline services, or shifts, as the case may be
- The availability for exceptional situations, when he is asked to work in night shifts, to perform overtime and stand-by, as needed
- Ensures the performance of the team, the sharing of information within the team, the distribution of activities and the periodic review of the performance of each member of the team
- Experience in managing IT infrastructures >5 years
- Knowledge of database administration and programming in a production environment, at an advanced level (Oracle, MySQL, Microsoft SQL, Sybase ASE, Sybase IQ, open-source databases, etc.)
- Programming knowledge in PL/SQL and UNIX/Linux shell
- Advanced knowledge of SQL tuning
- Knowledge of Oracle RAC technologies, Data Guard, GRID/Cloud Control, RMAN, Datapump, Goldengate, Shareplex, etc.
- Knowledge of ITIL
- Understanding IT Service Management concepts (ISO20000 standard example)
- Good knowledge of SOX principles
- Very good knowledge of general security principles
- Work from Home
- Medical and dental services
- Life insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of a technology changing company
- Flexible Vacation