Manages high-complexity projects related to the development, modification and implementation of new software and hardware functionalities and capabilities in the client’s networks.
It ensures the development, implementation, modification, testing and harmonization of the software and hardware solutions of the computer systems as well as of the existing telecom applications in the operators; networks, in order to fulfill the quality and response time requirements of the projects.
- Performs activities that combine analytical skills with adequate knowledge of software and hardware technology, in order to develop, test, implement and modify IT systems containing telecommunications, mobile and fixed software applications.
- Coordination of IT projects
- Development and adaptation of customized software
- Implementation of new solutions and functionalities
- Coordination and professional development of the staff
- Coordinates the development of software solutions for automating development tasks and troubleshooting network problems
- Coordinates the development of scripts to support the automation of tasks and the self-resolution of potential network incidents
- Plans, sets priorities and allocates the necessary resources in order to achieve the objectives set in the software development and adaptation projects, taking into account the compliance with the delivery terms, the budgets and the compliance with the specific KPIs.
- Estimates the costs for carrying out the activities of development and adaptation of IT systems, making recommendations regarding the definition of budget lines within the projects
- Provides the management team with information on the status of the projects and escalates the risks that may appear in the ongoing projects.
- Provides solutions in various phases of the project and makes recommendations to avoid the identified risks
- Supervises and coordinates the project team to detect and solve technical problems by organizing periodic meetings with all parties involved in the project.
- Coordinates the team and assigns the tasks for the fulfillment of the management objectives of Incidents and Problems related to the systems for which he is responsible
- It is ensured that all IT projects are implemented according to customer-specific change management procedures (Change Advisory Boards of OpCos)
- Coordinates the operation of customized software solutions, applications within a defined framework and in accordance with the requirements of telecom operators
- Planning, reconfiguration, integration and optimization of network software parameters in accordance with the quality criteria defined using programming languages and methods specific to telecom applications
- Guides direct subordinates to ensure a high level of performance within the team, constantly monitoring individual performance and establishing corrective actions to achieve individual and group objectives
- Periodically performs checks on the safety conditions at the workplace and ensures that the safety rules are implemented in accordance with the legal requirements
Competences, knowledge and
- 4-5 years of experience in the Telecommunications
- Knowledge and experience in different IT systems, services and telecommunications technologies;
- Ability to make decisions and evaluate medium and long-term effects;
- Team-oriented spirit
- Advanced knowledge of project management
- Very good communication skills.
- Higher education, preferably technical (eg: Faculty of Electronics, Telecommunications and Information Technology, Automation and computers)
- English (written and spoken);
- Solid knowledge of Firewall Security (eg Cisco, Fortinet, Juniper SRX). Cisco CCNP Security or equivalent is a plus
- Solid knowledge of transport technologies, Firewall and Datacenter (L2, L3) as well as load balancing (eg Cisco ACI, Nexus, F5). Cisco DCIT, F5 201
- Advanced knowledge of LAN Infrastructure & Security (eg Cisco ISE). Cisco SISE/CCNP Security or equivalent certifications.
- Advanced knowledge of Core IP network administration. Cisco CCNP certification or equivalent is
mandatory, CCIE is a plus.
- Solid knowledge of managing WIFI networks
- Team work.