Power and performance benchmarking is a crucial part in the development process to ensure that operating systems meet the power and performance consumption standards. We are looking for people with operating systems knowledge, proactive and eager to learn, design, automate and execute power and performance use cases for our Linux & Android BSP project, as well as in delivering data analysis.
• Deliver power and performance analysis based on test results.
• Carry out regular power and performance test execution on the targeted software stack.
• Develop and maintain automated test execution environments and scripts.
• Develop and enhance new or existing benchmarking frameworks.
• Maintain the relation with customers and deliver requested analysis.
• Operating systems – Linux / Android / RTOS.
• Experience with python, bash, code versioning tools (GIT/SVN), CI tools (Bamboo/Jenkins).
• Knowledge about CPU architectures, preferred ARM architecture – is a plus
• Basic experience in configuring and maintaining networks – is a plus
• Experience with performance analysis tools is a plus – perf, OProfile or others.