2nd Line Core Enabler Operations with German
Preventive and corrective second level troubleshooting ensuring quality, continuity of service and the restoring time for Packet and Voice Core elements. In collaboration with 1st Line Operations teams, work out procedures related to the analysis of alarms in order to detect and eliminate faults. Perform data configuration, software rollout and support integration activities with planning and delivery functions.
Technology center of a multinational telecom company.
- Perform proactive maintenance activities to prevent incidents and constantly optimize the network, e.g. Daily Walkthroughs and Health checks for Packet and Voice Core components.
- In case of incident, assure trouble shooting analysis and all the repair actions, including vendor support escalation, in order to achieve service and performance restoration.
- Solve network related Customer Complaints within SLA. Tracing and debugging on various Core Networks elements (AAA, NPC (PCRF/SPS), AGW, EPG).
- Knowledge sharing in order to increase technical skills of other teams involved in deployment and operations activities in the network. Introduce and manage cutting edge technologies including vendor and on the job training.
- Assure planned work activities and upgrade of Packet and Voice Core components. Onboarding and implementation of Service requests ensuring quality of service and avoiding regression on functionalities.
- Hands on experience with Packet/Voice Core elements (AGW, EPG).
- Hands on experience with AAA and/or NPC (PCRF/SPS) desirable.
- Basic understanding of mobile core protocols like (TCP/IP, UDP, SCTP, GTP, Radius, Diameter, LDAP, SIGTRAN, RANAP, GMM).
- Packet Switch E2E network analysis and troubleshooting problem and change management. Analyse and interpret traces (Wireshark traces, network element traces, logs).
- Good knowledge of mobile network architectures 2G/3G/5G, VoLTE, NB IoT with experience in any of the main vendors technologies (Nokia, Huawei, ENEA, Ericsson, Cisco)
- Eager and willing to learn new technologies.
- English (spoken and written)
- German (decent reading, listening and willing to develop).
Scripting knowledge (Python, Ansible) desirable
- Medical and dental services
- Life and hospitalization insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of a technology changing company
- Flexible Vacation
- Special Paternal Program – 4 months of paid paternity leave