With these activities, you will have a great impact on our business:
• Engage with developers, identify their development gaps, enable the Continuous Integration and automation of deployments, and implement the best practices and solutions;
• Create and maintain fully automated CI build processes for multiple technology products;
• Enable successful DevOps (Agile Operations) by transitioning the code from Dev/Test to Staging until Production;
• Work to continuously improve the speed, efficiency, and scalability of the build and test systems;
• Ensure appropriate practice for documentation of build content and deployment instructions are maintained;
• Perform maintenance and troubleshoot CI build / test/deployment systems. Work across various users (development/testing/deployment / infrastructure) and project teams to ensure continuous operation of build and test.
With these skills you are a great candidate:
• Stakeholder management and proven ability to operate within a geographically dispersed matrix organization;
• Strong knowledge in Continuous integration, packaging, reporting and deployment tools such as Rest, API;
• Good knowledge of cloud practices and cloud providers such as VMware;
• Knowledge of one or more version control tools such as Gitlab, SVN, etc;
• Good knowledge of orchestration tools: Ansible, Puppet;
• Strong knowledge in writing scripts Linux, Bash;
• Advanced English language.