This position involves interacting with Development teams to understand the requirements regarding building environment and deliverables, plan the schedule in agreement with them, execute the development tasks and testing requirements to ensure we meet our delivering targets for customers.
- Implement and maintain build processes using tools like Jenkins, Docker, VMWare and in-house systems.
- Use on premise or cloud resources.
- Perform first level investigation on various compilation issues.
- Communicate with Dev/QA teams on specific build requirements.
- Knowledge of Jenkins.
- Knowledge of Docker containers or other virtualization systems.
- Knowledge of AWS environment (EC2, S3, ECS).
- Communicative with other team members and other teams.
- Demonstrate team work spirit.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Fluent in English.
- Open to learn new technologies.
- Knowledge of Python preferred
- Relevant experience: 2+ years.