As a CI/DevOps engineer you are responsible for:
· leading and contributing to the DevOps activities.
· actively contribute to the definition of Source Code Structure, Branching, Baseline strategies.
· working with SW architects to understand the product details and the SW development needs and find the process or tools to support the SW development.
· working with NXP IT team to get the right infrastructure support in place for SW development activities.
· Keeping track of the deliverables and work with multiple project teams to deliver the production SW binaries on time.
· automatically generate reports for your team.
· participate to Business Line wide alignment in your domain.
· automating the manual operations with Re useable tools.
· creating tools for standardizing the configuration management or release management process.
· integrate the Code Quality tools like Coverity, QAC etc.., in the CI set up
· performing analysis on the SW build process, Build related tools, Continuous Integration methods and tools.
Hands-on experience with:
· setting up multi-team SW integration,
· Jenkins or a similar Continuous Integration tool,
· Infrastructure management,
· setting up and configuring virtualization,
· Software Configuration Management concepts,
· Build Automation tools like GNU Make, Ant, Maven, Gradle,
· GNU Make, C based product build setup and build issues debugging,
· software code quality measurement tools like Coverity, TICS,
· scripting in Python,
· Windows batch files, PowerShell and Linux Shell scripts.
Furthermore, you are:
· self-motivated and looking for continuous improvements in the tools, processes and methodologies.
· you have good communication skills.
· excellent communication skills in English (verbal/writte