• Design, build and maintain high performance scalable solutions for customers processing
Big Data. Optimize and test existing software to enhance and improve performance,
functionality and usability.
• Participate in all aspects of software development activities, including design, coding,
code review, unit-testing, bug fixing, and operations.
• Collaborate with product management and engineering to help define and implement
requirements for backend services, components and interfaces.
• Own or contribute to the development for features of large highly complex projects, and
apply knowledge to implement architectural and feature specs to drive customer success
through delivery of high quality code.
• Writing complete functional specification and documentation.
• Estimate schedules, breaking tasks down to reasonable 1-3 day tasks.
• Write, test and document well-structured code against designs which scale and perform
well for customers worldwide.
• Identify outside technologies and when to use them. Make recommendations for system
and process improvement. Invest time and energy to improve skills and knowledge.
We are looking for a candidate with extensive knowledge of C++.
• B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent engineering degree
• min 2 yrs proven experience
• Proficient in software development and debugging.
• Solid C++ knowledge (C++11 or later versions)
• Proficient in multi-threaded design and implementation.
• Proficient in Test Driven Development.
• Experience with Linux, GIT, mySQL
• Must be detail-oriented and demonstrate initiative and high self-motivation. Enthusiastic, creative and positive attitude.