Software Systems Developer/Architect
Role's purpose: Design and Develop PoCs and complete products for custom applications in the IoT & Security field, often applying ML concepts (NN, convolutions, activations, quantization, etc).
You will report to the Strategic Customer Engagement Mgr. Romania, Bucharest. Working as a software developer/architect, your primary role is to develop and document customer applications and use cases. In this context, you will:
- Create proof of concepts encompassing design of hardware and SW for specific end applications
- Provide development and integration support to customer engineering teams
- Develop or create technical documentation, tools, user guides, SW use cases, and trainings
More specific responsibilities will also include:
- Performing technical feasibility studies in key functions
- Building reference designs in various strategic domains, application notes and white papers writing
- Build application / demos / drivers porting or development
- Software and Algorithm development
- Build innovative functions or use case demonstrators in all applications fields. e.g. motor control, connectivity, low power, etc.
- Provide support to customers in all phases of the design process including evaluation, design-in and production.
- Proficient in Embedded C/ assembly programming
- Experience with embedded Systems on Chip, especially the ARM Cortex architecture.
- Experience with or understanding of ML concepts (Convolutional Neural Networks, convolutions, activations, quantization)
- Embedded software development and debug experience
- Experience in building reference design, PoCs, preferably in IoT.
- Experience in Design and System Architecture
- RTOS or embedded Linux experience desirable
- Any other programming language (e.g. Java, JS, Kotlin ) may be a plus
- Experience with low power or power management, graphics, security, bus fabrics and memories
- Experience using software debugging tools to view and program processor registers
- Technical writing skills for creating application notes, white papers, and user’s guides / reference manuals