• EDI Developer – responsible within the Integration Services team and department to develop and manage new / existing integrations according to set priorities.
• Successful integrations according to given requirements
Europe’s market leader on premium services in mobility and “on the road” supply, for trucks and car fleets.
• Design of new EDI-Processes
• New design / development and changes in mappings and workflows
• Design and development of new interfaces (internal / external) within used middleware tool
• Optimization of the existing solution in terms of maintainability, performance improvement, cost reduction and risk minimization
• Documentation of EDI-Processes
• Operational support for the EDI-Software
• Participating in new projects (workstream lead)
Previous experience with EDI middleware tools
API related concepts (web services, HTTP protocol, SOAP / REST methods)
Minimum of 2 years in integrations projects / EDI based solutions
Basic communication protocols (FTP, SFTP, etc)
Document file formats: XML, JSON, CSV, IDOC, EDIFACT, etc.
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.