• EDI Developer – responsible within the Integration Services team and department to develop and manage new / existing integrations according to set priorities.
• Successful integrations according to given requirements
Europe’s market leader on premium services in mobility and “on the road” supply, for trucks and car fleets.
• Design of new EDI-Processes
• New design / development and changes in mappings and workflows
• Design and development of new interfaces (internal / external) within used middleware tool
• Optimization of the existing solution in terms of maintainability, performance improvement, cost reduction and risk minimization
• Documentation of EDI-Processes
• Operational support for the EDI-Software
• Participating in new projects (workstream lead)
- Previous experience with EDI middleware tools
- API related concepts (web services, HTTP protocol, SOAP / REST methods)
- Minimum of 2 years in integrations projects / EDI based solutions
- Basic communication protocols (FTP, SFTP, etc)
- Document file formats: XML, JSON, CSV, IDOC, EDIFACT, etc.
- English – advanced
- Basic programming concepts (nice to have)
- Database concepts (connections, basic SQL commands – SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE) (nice to have)
- Soft skills (self motivated, good team spirit, out of the box thinker)