– Estimate user and technical stories to help inform and prioritize backlog.
– Design modules according to user stories, UX/UI designs, and technical stories.
– Develop solutions according to module designs and deploy using delivery pipeline.
– Develop and execute unit and integration tests; support testing against user and technical story acceptance tests.
– Suggest improvements to user stories and UX/UI.
– Manage technical debt as part of daily activities.
– Conduct peer reviews and maintain coding standards.
– Manage incidents/problems as level two and level three support.
– Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related field
languages Jelly, .NET, HTML, CSS, Java, Ruby, SQL, XML, JSON, YAML, and Python, and paradigms
– Minimum 3+ years of ServiceNow development, configuration and administration experience in an enterprise environment.
– Three to five years of work experience in programming and /or systems analysis applying agile frameworks
– Experience working with agile methodologies,( Scrum, Kanban, XP, LSD, and FDD)
– Competency in UX/UI principles and practices preferred
– Unit, integration, smoke and static code analysis testing
– Strong communications skills, with the ability to distil difficult technical concepts into simple and actionable modules
– Strong time-management skills and comfortable working under pressure