Technology center of a multinational telecom company.
- Working with the Cyber Prevent Leadership team to define, and implement the most effective operating model possible.
- Working closely with the Information Protection Domain lead to provide optimal operational effectiveness is required at all times (right tools, right rules, right coverage, right insight, and right response).
- Act as group Information Protection operational experts. Use their personal experience and judgement to be able to quickly determine the right operational treatment for all DLP alerts and incidents.
- Managing operational performance against KPIs. Ensure that all the DLP operations within the domain are: globally consistent; effective and efficient; have the right technical adequacy and coverage; and are delivering the optimum risk reduction effect.
- Proactive identification though KPI of Information Protection domain operational improvement programmes and execution across all global entities.
- Develop an onboarding approach that will allow new entities to onboard to the central model. Including full service model with cross charging, onboarding methodology, legal and privacy contracts and all necessary assessments and approvals.
- Responsible for driving cross functional Cyber Security & Cyber Prevent activities to increase the overall maturity and efficiency of the global team. This will include e2e process optimisation and automation.
- Acting as an ambassadors and role models for Global Cyber Security advocating for security best practice, consistency in approach.
- Professional operational experience in cyber security operations (preferably info protection), cyber security platform management.
- Track record of delivering cyber security platform operations in a complex & dynamic technology environment.
- Personal experience and judgement to be able to quickly determine the right operational treatment of information protection incidents.
- Strong analytical skills to inform effective data driven decisions on service improvement & risk reduction.
- Highly effective collaboration across globally dispersed teams in order to deliver the consistency, and risk reduction, outcomes required.
- Active & compelling engagement of people and stakeholders, across a broad range of internal and external stakeholders, up to and including board level.
- Communicating & reporting concise summaries of complex scenarios & information across diverse and senior stakeholder groups.
Nice to have (not required but would be a plus):
- Professional operational experience in Information Protection security operations, security engineering, security platform management.
- Professional security qualifications (e.g. CISSP or CISM).
- Program and project management experience in technology security.
- Understanding or Cyber Security Risk and mitigation strategies.
- Understanding of privacy and legal processes.
In Cyber Prevent, the Cyber Security Operations Managers work closely alongside the Cyber Security Technical Domain Leads, Cyber Security Program Managers, and the operational teams. Collectively they work to define, and implement, the global Cyber Security & Cyber Prevent strategies. They work intimately with central Technology and Cyber Security teams & globally dispersed local Cyber Security teams to ensure that all the cyber security platforms within their domains are: globally consistent; effective and efficient; have the right technical adequacy and coverage; and are delivering the optimum risk reduction effect. Consistent global management of these cyber security platforms will deliver a step change in cyber security risk reduction.
The Senior Operations Manager, Information Protection, is accountable for the operational quality of the DLP Incident management. The primary role of this team is to provide effective triage and assessment of DLP incidents and ensure the incidents get the right response.
Personal leadership of Information Protection platform incident responses will be required. Orchestrating global response and action, in response Information Protection platform alerts, in order to reduce immediate risk, is a core element of the role. Proactive identification though KPI of operational improvement programs and execution across all global entities is a key element of the role.