SME Architect Voice & Data Core Operations
Your day to day:
- Accountable to develop operationally relevant architecture standards for operations for the relevant technologies in the area of Core Network Operations.
- Responsible until project start (PPM G1 milestone) for all architectural requirements from Operations regarding requirement definition, concept phase and G1 budget & FTE estimation: Non-functional requirements, security conformance, automation/zero touch, simplification & harmonization across all technical domains as well as operational support as Subject Matter Expert (SME) within the scope of Incident and Problem Management.
- Driving innovation, automation, simplification and efficiency on the above areas, looking for synergies and cost savings in the Core Network Operations landscape in the European region (VNO).
- Ensuring that Core Networks generic non-functional requirements are addressed in the best way in terms of solution value, cost efficiency and delivery time, achieving end to end consistency during the analysis, design, specification, test and implementation of Core Network software applications & solutions.
With these activities, you will have a great impact on our business:
- Communicate with stakeholders in early stages of a request, to drive the alignment between user requirements and functional & non-functional requirements
- Address E2E users/network requirements and needs, improving current tools, looking for new and/or automated solutions
- Design the overall Core Network Architecture in terms of design principles, generic non-functional requirements, functional blocks, interfaces and peripheral systems
- Review design and testing documents and work with technology and testing teams to ensure business requirements are satisfied
- Test new features and software releases at proof-of concept level later to be deployed in the systems
- Outline E2E Core Network architecture related to how it integrates with the overall Applications & Solutions landscape
- Support Evolution Life Cycle Roadmap for Core Network Applications & Solutions
- Elaborate planning for the systems development according to network evolution, user requirements and Core Network Applications & Solutions life cycle.
- Define and implement proactive tasks on Core Network Applications & Solutions to guarantee availability and high performance
- Stimulate the identification of synergies and consolidation opportunities (harmonization) seeking continuous rationalization and re-usability of the existing solutions for different use cases
With these skills, you are a great candidate:
- Good understanding of: network topologies, architectures and standards; technological trends;Core Network Operations business
- Knowledge of the Core Network Applications & Solutions Portfolio
- Knowledge of the European Telecommunication business
- Database and Network/IT Application development methodologies experience
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with integration or automation framework
- Bachelor’s Degree in either Computer Science/Telecommunications/ Mathematics/ Physics
- Open Minded, good analytical skills
- Multicultural exposure
- Autonomous, agile, flexible and result oriented
- Capable of delivering under challenging situations