Global leader in Biometrics and Augmented Identity for the mobility space.
- Perform daily database administration activities;
- DB installation / configuration / upgrade, monitoring, maintenance, security management;
- Establish and enforce standards and guidelines as set by the company’s methodology;
- Work closely with other teams (infrastructures, DBA build) to achieve milestones and respond to issues and help the user community appropriately;
- Escalate the issues responsibly to L3 and other teams;
- Document all standard procedures.
- Experience in Oracle 10g,11g ,12c administration;
- Skills to manage Oracle RAC, Oracle DataGuard, Oracle ASM;
- Experience in backup and recovery solutions (Excellent knowledge of RMAN recovery manager required);
- Experience with performance analysis using ASH / AWR / ADDM reports on Oracle databases;
- Experience with performance analysis using Oracle System Views, custom scripts and STATSPACK reports;
- Operating System and Infrastructure experience with Linux, Windows Server.