Python CI/CD Software Developer
Coding, data, technology – that’s your world! Be part of our Digital Operations Teams and shape new and innovative solutions.
You will be involved in all parts of a project, starting from requirements engineering, solutions design, software development, and testing to deployment, thus taking ownership of your products. You work with state-of-the art development tools and open-source libraries to create software tailor made for automation requirements.
Develop solutions together in an interdisciplinary team of data engineers, software developers and system specialists, and take over professional leadership functions in a team.
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
- Developing Python modules for the in-house real-time automation delivery framework
- Building interfaces, APIs and micro services to automate tasks in the assurance process
- Gathering information as parts of the requirements engineering process and designing solutions that fit the requirements
- Working as part of a dynamic team employing agile software development
- Participate in the planning and designing stage of solutions
- Be up to date in terms of current (and future) technologic trends
- Share your expertise with your fellow teammates to grow as a team
With these skills you are a great candidate
- Degree in computer science or comparable qualification.
- Strong programming knowledge and curiosity.
- Ability to communicate requirements and processes to people.
- Problem solving and solution-oriented thinking.
- Strong analytical capabilities.
- Fluent in English.
- Between 1 -5 years’ experience in software development in Python
- Experience in CI/CD tools