Python Software Developer
Coding, data, technology – that’s your world! Be part of our Digital Operations Teams and shape new and innovative solutions for the transformation towards the Digital Telco.
Work with state-of-the art tools and open-source libraries.
As a member of the Software Automation team your main focus will be to build Software that makes people’s lives easier.
You are programming solutions to automate operational processes, supporting our digital
transformation program for an internal client.
You will be involved in all parts of the project, starting from planning to deployment, thus taking ownership of your products.
Develop solutions together in an interdisciplinary team of data engineers, software developers and system specialists, and also take over professional leadership functions in a team.
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
- Developing Python modules, APIs and micro services to make internal libraries
- Shaping and maintaining our automation development environment (Python libraries, virtual machines, data bases)
- Developing software as part of a dynamic team employing the agile methodology
- Guide our customers during solution design to build solid and flexible solutions
- Participate in the planning and designing stage of solutions for business cases.
- Ability to share best practices and code standards to the team;
- Remain up-to-date in terms of current (and future) technologic trends;
- Take part in various workshops, both internal and external, in order to expand your
- Follow a continuous “everything” approach (continuous development, integration, testing and deployment).
- Sharing your expertise with your fellow teammates in order to grow as a team.
- Degree in computer science or comparable qualification.
- Problem solving and solution oriented thinking
- Strong analytical capabilities.
- Patience and attention to details.
- Strong programming knowledge and curiosity.
- Fluent in English.
- Between 1 -5 years’ experience in Python.
- Awareness of CI/CD tools, because our build processes are fully automated
- Experience with versioning systems such as Git.
- Knowledge of databases (SQL and/or NoSQL).
- Scripting, command line and operating systems administration knowledge on Linux
- Systems integration and communication technologies, i.e. REST, HTTP/S, SNMP, SSH, SOAP and others.
Nice to have:
- Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering.
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies, namely Scrum and Kanban
- Experience with GitLab, Jira, Jenkins.
- Experience with web frameworks such as FastAPI, Angular, Flask.
- Familiarity with the German language.