The software engineer is proficient in both front-end and backend coding. His primary responsibilities include designing user interactions, developing servers and databases for website functionality.
The role requires collaboration with the programmers and project managers to understand the functional and technical specifications, which will be further used to transform application prototypes into high quality software products.
• Develop well-structured & well documented code following company standards.
• Document enhancements made and system changes.
• Plan and schedule deployment deliverables, goals and milestones.
• Work effectively as part of a team.
• Provide technical solutions to complex programming problems
• Master / Degree level qualification in related discipline
• 3+ years’ experience and in-depth knowledge of developing web applications;
• Experience with Python
• Experience with AWS cloud development.
• Experience with the Serverless architecture
• Solid understanding of REST APIs
• Enhanced knowledge of the software lifecycle (development, build, test, integration etc.).