Engineering Project/Team Lead
Global software development company, well known in the digital area.
- Responsible for the system’s uptime and development life cycle within the team
- Develop a long-term strategy to achieve high degrees of availability / low latency for the system.
- Managing your team in taking specific product features through entire life cycle, from requirement analysis to delivery against the project plan, meeting the reliability, performance and quality targets required in our company.
- Keeping your team motivated,
- Work closely with the engineers to architect and develop the best technical design and solutions
- Get involved in hiring and developing outstanding people
- Report on the status of development, quality, operations, and system performance to management
- 1+ years of team/tech leadership
- Proven skills in leading/managing projects
- Demonstrated experience managing or leading development through full product delivery cycles
- Solid understanding of modern software development methodologies and software design patterns
- Demonstrated success building world class applications that can handle data at scale in a resilient and cost efficient way
- Proven experience in ensuring the highest levels of quality and cost efficiency as part of designing, coding and testing processes
- Experience in one or more programming languages
- Knowledge of SQL/No-SQL DB, Data Intensive/Enterprise applications
- Practical knowledge with Cloud based technologies and services
- Experience with Agile Software Development techniques
- Excellent English spoken / written and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience of working in a global and dynamic environment, and of managing global teams
Nice to have:
- Advertising, Web Services or Big Data background
- Relevant experience as a software engineer