Premier Technical Support Engineer
Global software development company, well known in the digital area.
Key elements of the role involve handling technical issues and ensuring our Customers are set-up for success. You will field questions, log and work high priority issues, meet with Customers regularly, and handle customer issues while working with the extended Support team (Support, TAMs and Engineering). The over-arching goal is to ensure that you can anticipate and avoid issues, identify and mitigate against risk.
You may be required to go onsite to expedite the resolution of a technical issue, or as part of an overall Customer experience improvement exercise.
Team members will fully detail all customer cases, customer problem interactions, and customer environment details to ensure complete regular Customer Account reviews.
The objective of this group is to build memorable Customer Experiences for our most strategic Customers resulting in Customers being wildly successful using our products.
What you’ll Do:
- Relating to Client’s technical issues, advocate and represent their needs with internal product and engineering teams.
- Provide timely responses, updates and resolution to technical and product inquiries.
- Be aware of customer’s business priorities and impact, to ensure mitigation and resolution.
- Understand the customer’s business priorities and impact, navigate trough internal teams on their behalf, and be able to integrate and establish rapport with cross-region customer teams and cultures to build trust.
- Deliver Expert sessions to educate customers on specific product functionality required to resolve their issues.
- Ability to research and resolve complex technical issues.
- Ability to prioritize and effectively handle your workload.
- Experience in evaluating and understanding business impact of technical issues.
- Experience in a software support environment supporting complex, multi-tiered enterprise software applications.
- Superb communications skills both written and verbal
- Fluency in English and ideally one other European language – French or German
At least 2 of the following criteria:
- Experience with one or more database platforms (Oracle, SQL, MySQL, or PostgreSQL) is required.
- Experience with web services APIs, database connectors, SOAP
- Proven in depth knowledge of sophisticated, database-centric, internet-based systems with at least 20% of your time spent solving with SQL and relational databases challenges.