The company is on the forefront of technology innovation, delivering breakthroughs and trusted insights to the world’s visionaries and innovators in electronic design, test, manufacturing, and optimization.
• Provide basic level telephone and email support to customers
• Assists customers with software entitlement issues and help with upgrade and license process
• Assist customers with operation and configuration o hardware and software
• Takes care of tracking, packing and shipping the hardware by following the internal procedure
• Accurately log, track and maintain customer service requests
• Effectively work and communicate with worldwide support and engineering team
• Achieve customer satisfaction and support metric goals
• On demand support during late shifts and weekends (not on a regular basis)
• Basic theoretical and practical knowledge of Ethernet, IP, DHCP, PPP, VLAN, routing protocols
• Good English communication skills (written and verbal)
• Highly organized and detail oriented
• Ability to coordinate with teams in offshore locations
• Experience on switch/ router configuration on Cisco.
• Unix/Linux experience is a plus.
Highly attractive financial and benefit package, according with individual experience and performance.
Career development opportunity in a multinational company.
The opportunity to work with high-level technologies.
Employment Program: Internal Temporary Worker
Duration (temp position only): 6 – 12 months
Relocation Benefits: No
Shift: Day Job
Schedule: Full Time (F)
Travel Required: None