ICT Application Support Engineer
As an ICT DevOps Engineer you will bring value to internal end user and support staff experience, while using the tools in your scope!
From this role, you will ensure a stable environment and optimize the solutions/services to the agreed service levels in a cost efficient and timely manner!
We are now looking for an ICT DevOps Engineer who will be responsible for installing, configuring and handling solutions based on BMC's Remedy Action Request System (ARS) applications; Service Desk, Asset Management, Change Management, Service Level Management and Service Request Management!
- Maintain the environment at an operative state;
- Contribute to continuous improvements in the organization;
- Provide the technical support handling of internal and external customers;
- Investigate complex issues and provide with root cause analysis;
- Document, plan and implement change request;
- Install and configure BMC Remedy products in test and production environments;
- Build and provide work instruction for first level support team;
- Administrate applications like BMC Remedy ITSM Suite, CMDB, BMC Remedy My IT, Case Management, Smart IT, Service Broker;
- Investigate and find solutions together with the 3rd party vendor teams;
- Maintain the Service Delivery level in the agreed SLAs;
- Customize and add new features for applications handled.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree;
- Minimum years of experience: 2;
- Good knowledge of Linux, SQL;
- Previous experience with ticketing tools (eg: Remedy, Service Now, Jira);
- Proficiency level of English.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of BMC Remedy Application;
- Knowledge of ITIL methodologies;
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies;
- Basic networking knowledge.
- Ability to work in a team and independent;
- Open to learn new technologies and tools;
- Innovative, passionate about discovering new trends in the ICT area and to share the knowledge in the team;
- Communicative person, fast learner, growth attitude.