Your responsibilities include:
– Evaluate large foundation models and AI assisted tools while ensuring critical
requirements are covered.
– Prototype and develop AI pipelines, including data preprocessing, model training or
finetuning, to address various needs and usecases
– Capture and share best-practice knowledge
– Hands-on experience using large foundation models (e.g. LLMs) and associated tool
chains (e.g. LangChain) and APIs to build applications, tools and workflows for
– Familiar with cloud-based platforms and services, such as AWS or Azure.
– Proficient in Python and have experience with ML libraries and frameworks such as
PyTorch, TensorFlow or Keras
– Good understanding of the challenges and requirements associated with embedded
development (software and tools)
– Prior knowledge and experience with Hugging Face libraries: Transformer, PEFT,
– Knowledge on LLM fine tuning methods
Required: Bachelor’s, Computer Engineering and/or Computer Science and/or Electrical