• To drive the operational excellence Business Intelligence systems and successful
deployment of related projects.
• To maintain applications stack throughout their lifecycle in order to ensure Services are
delivered at the required level of availability and performance through pro-active service
maintenance (“Continuous improvement”).
• Manage the service lifecycle with regard to the continuously evolving business,
technology and operational performance.
• Drive resolution of high profile escalated and complex customer issues to minimise
outage durations and ensuring the root cause is identified.
• Fluent and business fluent Italian
• Advanced experience in Unix/Linux, command line, any distribution
• Deep knowledge of Microstrategy and SAS products. Preferrable know-how in Google
Cloud Platform and AWS environments. UNIX and bash scripting skills.
• Knowledge of the basics of Data Science and Data Analysis.
• Excellent problem-solving with the aptitude for debugging problems in complex or
• Work from Home – hybrid approach
• Medical and dental services
• Life and hospitalization insurance
• Dedicated employee phone subscription
• Special discounts for gyms and retailers
• Annual Company Bonus
• Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything
needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
• You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
• Getting in on the ground floor of a technology changing company
• Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you
• Special Paternal Program – 4 months of paid paternity leave