SW Quality Process Engineer – Remote
- To contribute to the software development process definition and roll-out on projects, in order to ensure the delivery of high-quality software products;
- Supervise projects quality assurance activities and provide directions / improvements.
- Contribute and present projects during Automotive SPICE assessments lead by our customer’s Automotive Client
- To continuously improve the software development processes by building continuous improvement plans and tracking to closer of the improvement tasks – in order to ensure the enhancement of software products quality
- Establish and driving our software development process as per CMMI guidelines.
- Craft and maintain our group’s OSS policy.
- Experience with managing requirements and methodology behind (DOORS9, Doors Next Gen), audits on requirements process and process compliance
- To implement product specific metrics according with the project metrics plan in order to assess the maturity of the process and product development
- To review the quality documentation for crypto software deliverables, in order to ensure that the product meets quality expectations
- The Secure Software IP team is a cross-located team with members distributed across multiple sites.
- Both technical competency and attitude are important in our team, and you are expected to collaborate with local and global team members, to demonstrate independence in solving problems and agility in switching projects as per customer priorities, to be motivated by delivering results, to be assertive in supporting your technical design opinions, and to be open on the challenges towards achieving the expected results.
To be successful in this role you have:
- BS or MS in Electronics or Computer Science or equivalent
- Work experience in Automotive domain
- Understanding the content and process areas for one of the Software Models: ISO9001, CMMI, SPICE.
- Ability to interpret and apply quality standards
- Ability to define a software process by defining roles, activities and deliverables
- Understanding software metrics/measurement systems
Furthermore, you are:
- Able to deliver training for the main features of version control and defect tracking tools
- Knowledgeable in ISO26262 and IATF16949 standards – nice to have
- Nice to have working with ALM tools and requirements management tools
- Expert in English (speaking & writing)