Technology center of a multinational telecom company.
- Reduce the risk of internal/external cyber-attacks by keeping Group’s infrastructure and services compliant with security requirements.
- Managing security risks and ensuring well defined and implemented business continuity and resilience is key for stable and secure operations and business.
- Maintaining and improving the Business Continuity Management System in strict alignment with other strategic programs, most notably the IT Resiliency Program.
- Support the Business Continuity Manager in designing the Business Continuity (BC) Management System, at all levels: strategical, tactical, and operational, incl. handling relationships with Group entities.
- Support internal and external audits, which will enable the company to demonstrate Cyber Resilience Expert compliance both to Group policies, like Technology Resilience Policy and to international standards like ISO/IEC 22301, ISO/IEC 20000 and ISO/IEC 27001.
- Provide methodologies and techniques to address relevant areas in the BC domain, such as IT Risk Management and IT Resilience.
- Support organizational and innovation change processes to strengthen IT Resilience and to improve Business Continuity.
- Provide expertise, advice, and guidance to the BCM on Business Continuity improvements, implementations, and possible evolutions.
- Relevant Experience (3 to 5+ years) in Business Continuity and/or IT Security;
- Knowledge of Business Continuity standards, methodologies, and practices;
- Deep understanding of compliance issues, and/or architectures and technologies for Cyber service resilience;
- Able to analyze information and data to detect potential issues, threats or non-conformities, possible process failures and gaps.
- Experienced in presenting results/interacting with international C-level senior managers
- Able to autonomously manage multiple conversations and tasks at a time
- Fluent in English
- Nice to have: Industry-standards or qualifications like: ITIL v3 Expert, ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor, ISACA (CISM/CISA/CISSP), ISO/IEC 20000 Consultant, CBCI
Most of the day to day tasks/responsibilities are related to:
- Auditing and controlling critical systems (especially based on pre-defined internal controls)
- Business impact assessment, risk assessment;
- Coordination with involved stakeholders, in order to close identified risk and gaps;