Security Expert – TV Services – Infrastructure & Ops.
Part of a centralized team overseeing all Security relevant topics for TV platforms in the group, also interfacing with OpCos. Ensures operational security readiness and delivers also awareness of all related departments.
Technology center of a multinational telecom company.
- Establish IT security processes and anchor them within TV Network Operations departments
- Develops and implements processes for preventing, detecting, identifying, analyzing and responding to information security incidents.
- Maintenance and updating of IT security processes with interfaces to other departments and in coordination with Group corporate security.
- Planning and implementation of cross-departmental security mechanisms and controls to prevent security incidents in the TV area.
- Further development of security tools and systems in the field of technology (e.g. Security Incident & Event Manager)
- Ensures alignment of internal policies and procedures with Global policies and standards.
- Definition and implementation of security awareness measures and user account management process within TV Ops
- Optimization, control and ensuring compliance with Security Advice Management and Security Incident Management
- Management regarding reporting and documentation in all security aspects and ensuring compliance with security KPIs
- Define security standards or derive them from higher-level guidelines and procedural instructions
- Assessment of security concepts and strategies according to Group security
- Strong understanding in the field of information and communications technology (ICT) security.
- Understanding of international information security standards
- Proven infrastructure related knowledge (IP, Vmware, Windows)
- Comprehensive understanding of security components such as firewalls, IDS / IPS, SIEM, log management tools, IPv4, IPv6, AAA, DNS, encryption techniques and database products with a focus on security concepts
- Fluent in written and spoken English
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of performing audits
- Certifications in the area of IT security, such as CCNA, CCNP, CISM.
- Understanding of linear and non- linear TV technologies, IPTV, OTT