There are lots of new techniques and methods you will learn and apply. A friendly and supporting team will help in whatever you need!
If all this already put a smile in your face, just take a look in what you will do:
- Be in charge of the area estimation, floor planning, power routing, CTS, timing-driven, shielding, optimization, timing ECOs, physical verification (DRC, ERC, LVS, ESD, etc.), as well power analysis (EM / IR-Drop) and tape-out layout sign-off.
- Develop scripts and methods for design automation and cycle time reduction.
- Interact with synthesis, STA, and top-level responsible people within the product development team, as well as with the local project managers.
- Be in charge of optimization of chip and module areas.
- Coordinate layout deliveries within the project (block-level or digital on top).
You don´t need to fly, pass across walls, or breathe underwater, we accept every other superpower like a structured, thorough, and results-oriented work style, team spirit, incredible communication skills, and, of course, a hands-on attitude.
Besides those, is also important:
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or Automation
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of fundamental semiconductor principles and operation
- Knowledge of timing principles and their application in semiconductor designs.
- Experience with SoC practices (for example, multiple voltages and clock domains, integration of mixed-signal IPs, and I/O integration)
- Knowledge of DfT/DfM (Design for Testability/Design for Manufacturing) principles and Synthesis and STA is a plus.
- Good English language knowledge (both written and spoken).