In your new role you will:
• Develop SW-Cs and integrate them on top of custom CDDs and standard Autosar stacks provided by 3rd
• Assure an out of the box experience by creating examples, system applications, user manuals, IDE integration (S32 Design Studio, Tresos), multiple compilers support;
• Create and maintain requirements, design, architecture, code and tests for different parts of the product;
• Collaborate with multiple teams (hardware design, PCB design, system, customer support etc.).
By joining our Bucharest team, beside an attractive salary package, you will have the opportunity to be part of a high performance and enthusiastic software development team in a secure, pleasant and dynamic work environment.
• Programming experience (ANSI C)
• Software integration
• Debugging skills for embedded targets and low level software
• Makefile, scripting languages
• English language (spoken and written)
• Experience working with Autosar stacks
Experience with any of the following is considered a plus:
• Developing SW following the AUTOSAR specifications
• Developing battery management solutions using embedded controllers
• Electronics and working with data acquisition equipment, logic analyzer, oscilloscope
• ARM architecture know-how
•Experience with MCU peripherals and external devices like power management devices, transceivers, external flash, etc.
• XML and IDEs integration
• Elektrobit/Vector tooling knowledge